Top 4 Easy Skin Care Routine For Oily Skin
BEST SKIN CARE ROUTINE FOR OILY SKINPeople with oily skin deal with lots of problems like acne, clogged pores, etc they need a proper skin care routine for oily skin. Oily skin can even ruin your makeup, if not applied properly. The reason why some people have oily skin is that they have an overly active sebaceous gland. These glands produce a waxy substance called sebum that keeps our skin healthy and hydrated. However, when sebum is produced in excess, it leads to clogged pores, acne, and oily skin. It is essential to pamper your skin with the right skincare products to treat oily skin. Also, you should know about some skin care routine for oily skin. Here are the best ways to take care of oily skin.
1. CLEANSE YOUR FACE PROPERLYOne of the best tips for oily skin is to cleanse your face two times a day. It is essential to remove dirt, makeup, and grime from skin using a cleanser specially formulated for oily skin type.
Wipe the cleaner off with a fresh cotton towel to remove the foam. Then, you need to rinse your skin with lukewarm water. Make sure that you remove the cleanser thoroughly from your skin. Then, pat your skin dry.
Don’t rub the towel harshly on your skin because it can cause inflammation and damage. Choose the best cleanser for oily skin in India to say goodbye to acne and oily skin problems.
2. EXFOLIATE YOUR SKINIt is important to exfoliate your skin to get rid of dead cells. That is because exfoliating helps in removing the oil that is deep in your pores. But, don’t exfoliate your skin more than two times a week because exfoliating more than often can make your skin red and tender.
3. DON’T FORGET TO MOISTURIZEMany people think that they can skip moisturizer if they have oily skin. The truth is that even oily skin needs regular moisture to stay healthy. People with oily skin should choose a water-based moisturizer. Opt for a moisturizer that is non-greasy and lightweight. This is one of the easiest tips for oily skin.
4. TRY HOME REMEDIESHere are some of the highly effective remedies for oily skin you can easily try at home and get clear, healthy skin:
– OatmealOatmeal absorbs excess oil and also exfoliates dead skin. It is a great remedy for oily skin. In ½ cup ground oats, mix one tablespoon of honey and some hot water to form a smooth paste. Apply this pack on your face and leave it on for two to four minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
– Lemon and Egg White
Both lemon and egg white help to tighten pores. Lemon helps to absorb excess oil and egg tightens the pores and keeps the skin moisturized.
Combine one teaspoon of lemon juice with one egg white. Stir well and apply it on your face. Let it stay on your skin until the mask dries. Rinse it off with warm water and gently pat dry.
– AlmondsAlmonds not only exfoliate your skin but also help to remove excess oil and impurities from the skin. Take a few almonds and grind them to make a smooth paste. Now, you need to mix two tablespoons of raw honey in almond powder, and then massage this pack on your face gently in circular motions. Use warm water to rinse your face and then pat dry.
– Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has soothing properties and it also helps treat flaky skin caused by oily patches. If you have oily skin, you should apply a thin layer of fresh aloe vera gel on your face before going to bed at night and let it stay on your skin until morning.
People with sensitive skin should be careful before using aloe vera on the skin because it is known to cause allergic reactions on sensitive skin. Apply a small amount of aloe vera gel on your forearm to check for allergic reactions. If no reaction appears on skin within 48 hours, it means it is safe to use.
Tomatoes contain salicylic acid that helps unclog pores and absorb excess skin oils. Mix one teaspoon of sugar with pulp of one tomato. Mix well and apply this tomato mask on your face. Let the mask stay on your skin for about 5 minutes, rinse properly with warm water, and gently pat dry.
– Peppermint Tea
Take one cup of fresh mint leaves and steep it in a cup of boiling water for about five to ten minutes. Remove the mint leaves and let the tea cool. Now, take a fresh cotton ball and dip it in the tea and then dab it on your skin. Wash your face after a few minutes. This is one of the best skincare tips for oily skin.
Follow the above-mentioned tips for oily skin and get rid of acne and oily skin problems. Choose the best products for oily skin in India at Skeyndor to get oil-free, healthy, and glowing skin.