Top 11 Beauty Tips For Flawless Skin
We all can agree to one thing that every one of us wishes to have flawless skin. However, getting clear, flawless skin is not an easy task and definitely can’t be achieved overnight. One needs to follow a proper skincare routine to get flawless skin. Here, we have mentioned a few simple yet effective tips for flawless skin.
BEST TIPS FOR FLAWLESS SKIN
1. Cleanse your SkinOur skin collects impurities, dirt, and oil throughout the day. Hence, it is important to properly wash your face at least two times a day to get rid of dirt and impurities. Also, sleeping with makeup on is a big ‘No’ if you want to have flawless skin. That is because your skin needs to breathe overnight and having makeup on the skin prevents that, as it can clog the pores, leading to blemishes and blackheads. Before going to bed, remove your makeup and apply a moisturizer before you sleep. This is one of the best tips for flawless skin. For best results we suggest some Skeyndor Products – Delicate Cleansing Milk, Thermal Cleansing Gel, Daily Detox Face wash, Skin Foaming Cleanser, Skin Purifying Foam.
2. Exfoliate to Avoid BlackheadsIt is essential to exfoliate the skin to get rid of dead skin cells and avoid blackheads. Use the right facial scrub that suits your skin type two to three times a week to prevent blackheads, whiteheads, and get clear, flawless skin. People with sensitive skin or dry skin should apply a soft, nonabrasive, creamy exfoliator two times a week. Renewal Peeling Concentrate & Resurfacing Peel Cleansing Gel are two best exfoliators for your skin.
3. Get Your Beauty SleepIRaise your hands if you binge-watch Netflix or play video games till late night- I know most of you must be raising their hands now. It is perfectly fine to enjoy your ‘Me-time’ after a hectic day, but that should not be at the cost of your health. Not getting adequate sleep has been linked to dull skin. This is because your skin repairs itself and rejuvenates while you are asleep. Hence, make sure that you get quality sleep every night to keep your skin healthy.Want to make your skin look flawless when you wake up, try your hands on 8H Night Repair & Eternal Sleeping Oil are two best homecare products.
4. Invest in Professional Skin Care ProductsWhen it comes to skincare, you should choose the best products. Select the right product that is of premium quality and has advanced ingredients. Skeyndor is the best skin care brand in India that offers professional skincare products- grab our products to get flawless skin.
5. Eat a Healthy & Nutritious DietYour skin is what you eat. Keep a tab on what you eat because that will show on your skin too. Eat fruits, green vegetables, and vitamin-rich diet to keep your skin healthy. Experts say that avoiding high-sugar diet, spicy and fried food can do wonders for your skin. Stick to a low-fat, healthy diet full of vitamins and minerals to keep your skin glowing and healthy.
a. Vitamin C rich foodsEating foods loaded with vitamin C is one of the best tips for flawless skin. Vitamin C keeps the skin healthy by boosting collagen production in the body and preventing collagen damage. Lack of vitamin C in the body can make you look older than you are. Wrinkles and fine lines are many times caused by lack of vitamin C in the body. Add citrus fruits, broccoli, and red pepper to your diet to get younger-looking skin.
b. AntioxidantsAlso, add antioxidants to your diet because they fight inflammation that is the cause of wrinkle formation. Some of the best foods with antioxidants are blueberries, spinach, pomegranates, nuts, seeds, grapes, dark chocolate, and green tea.
c. Healthy FatsNot all fats are bad and unhealthy. Nuts and seeds contain fat, but they are healthy for your body. Nuts are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids that keep the skin healthy. Healthy fats are good for your overall health. Hence, add healthy fats like walnuts, almonds, fish, and flaxseed to your diet.
d. Iron and ZincZinc boosts cell production and also gives a fresh look to your skin. Iron, on the other hand, is required to carry oxygen through the body and gives a blushy and rosy glow to your face. Nuts, seeds, eggs, milk, legumes, spinach, red meat, and pumpkin seeds are the best sources of iron and zinc.
e. FibreIf you get acne breakouts frequently, it is time for you to think of adding fibre-rich foods to your diet. That is because acne breakouts often occur due to digestion problems, and one of the best ways to improve digestion is to eat food rich in fibre. Eat brown rice, banana, apples, whole-grain bread, and oatmeal to reduce acne.
5. Give some Rest to StressWe all deal with stressful situations in our life, but taking too much stress is not good for your health and skin. Studies have shown that stress can aggravate skin problems like acne breakouts, and rashes.
Stress causes your body to release a hormone called cortisol, which may increase the skin’s oil production, leading to more pimples and acne.
Therefore, it is essential to stay happy and stress-free to keep your skin healthy. When in stress, you should meditate, talk to a friend, and indulge in your hobbies to divert your mind and stay happy. Avoiding stress and staying happy is one of the most important tips for flawless skin.
6. Use Clay Mask to Remove ImpuritiesClay mask is one of the best facial masks to remove impurities and dirt. Throughout the day, oil, pollution, impurities, and dirt build up on the su.rface of your skin, making it rough and dull. Also, it makes your pores appear larger. Getting rid of these impurities is important to have flawless skin. Use a clay mask regularly to remove build-up on your skin. A clay mask works effectively in removing impurities and dirt and makes your skin clean and pure. My Mask-Dark Charcoal is a must have product one should have to pamper yourself.
7. Stay HydratedDrinking water is one of the simplest tips for flawless skin. Staying hydrated will eliminate toxins from your body and keep your skin healthy. For soft, flawless skin, take healthy fluids and drink at least eight glasses of water every day.
8. Protect your Skin from SunlightSunlight can be harmful to your skin as it is one of the major causes of the signs of visible ageing, such as wrinkles, facial lines, skin thinning, freckling, and in severe cases, can also contribute to the development of skin cancer.
Protect your skin from damage caused by the sun by applying a sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher. Reapply the sunscreen every two hours and try to avoid direct sunlight as much as possible during the hours when UV rays are the strongest. Also, many people think they don’t need to apply sunscreen if it’s a cloudy day – well, that’s a misconception. So, apply a sunscreen every day to get flawless skin. Find best sunscreen from Skeyndor for all skin types.
9. Workout Every DayDoing exercise every day will boost your blood circulation and also accelerate the cleaning process of your body. Exercising gives a natural glow to the face. You should exercise every day for at least 20 minutes to keep your skin healthy.
Also, do not skip skincare before and after a workout. Keep your skin hydrated before going for a workout. Then after a workout, use a moisturizer to keep your skin soft and smooth.
10. Love & Pamper your SkinYour skin too needs pampering. Devote some time to your skin – follow a healthy skincare regime, go for a massage, regular clean-ups, and skin treatment to rejuvenate your skin and get flawless skin.
11. Try Facial PacksYou can also try homemade facial packs to get flawless skin. This is another of the best tips for flawless skin. Some of the best home remedies for flawless skin are:
a. Aloe VeraAloe vera reduces dark spots, keeps the skin moisturized and prevents the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
Apply aloe vera gel on your face and massage it in. Rinse it off after 15 minutes with cold water.
Follow this simple home remedy two to three times a week for best results.
b. HoneyTake two teaspoons of honey and mix one teaspoon cinnamon powder in it. Apply this homemade face pack on your face and keep it on your skin for about 15 minutes. Wash it off with water. You can follow this simple home remedy one to two times a week. Honey keeps the skin flawless and adds glow to the skin. Both cinnamon and honey have healthy fats, antioxidants, and nutrients that help in keeping the skin smooth and healthy.
c. Tomato JuiceTake a tomato and chop it into thin slices. Mash it properly and apply the pulp on the face. You need to wait for about 10 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. You can apply this facial face mask three to four times a week to get flawless skin.
Tomato is rich in antioxidants and also has anti-ageing properties that help to keep the skin clear. It also minimizes open pores that help a person get flawless skin.
d. Rose Water and Gram Flour PackTake two teaspoons of gram flour and mix one teaspoon of rose water and a few drops of lemon juice in it. Mix well and apply this pack on your face. Rinse it off after 15 minutes.
Rosewater tones the skin, and gram flour exfoliates the skin, removes tan, and keeps the skin healthy and glowing.